The Prep Program at Virginia
State School is a full time program. Children attend Monday – Friday from 8:45am to 3:00pm.
Children must turn five
by 30 June in the year they commence Prep.
To determine when your child can commence their prep year, use the prep ready reckoner calculator.
To enrol at Virginia State School all students must have:
- A birth certificate or registration of birth or passport.
- Evidence of any medical conditions of which the school needs to be aware.
- Any official documentation relating to custody or family issues of which the school needs to be aware.
- Details of any specialist care given, e.g. speech therapy.
- Proof of residency/citizenship status and visa (if from overseas).